- Now the metronome shows at the center of the screen, not desktop (issue with 2 monitors).
- Shipped sounds are louder and converted into .wav format.
- All clave patterns are redesigned with beat subunit factor of 4. Tempo is usually specified for quarther notes, while clave patterns involve sixteenths.
- Quick tempo jumps (using Ctrl+arrow key or Page Up/Down) are now customizible, could be set to any step or be logarithmic.
- The manual is greatly updated.
- Various small improvements and bug fixes.